Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Now I'm not so sure

• 09-01-2008 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Using a dial-up connection makes using the internet a tedious experience.
    This particular phone line is not up to spec for broadband, so I've been thinking about signing up for the wireless broadband service offered by Templetown.net. Alas, three emails - some before Christmas - and a phone call to them have not get me any reply. Now I'm not so sure I should bother with them. What, if any, has been your experience of Templetown.net?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Look at it this way. If you can't get a reply when you want to give them money, what will it be like if you have a problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭snellers

Agreed!!! do not go there.....ever!!

consider any other alternative options including satellite broadband...setup isn't very cheap but i believe monthly rates aren't that high anymore (although higher than standard bb)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Isn't it amazing that we might have to even consider satellite broadband in a country like ours as the infrastructure just isn't fully available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Where abouts in Wexford are you? Permanet cover some of the county and there are a few others too. Some not so good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭Mr.Boots

Why not get a mobile broadband device from 02, vodafone or 3, i have one from 3 and it works quite well, not as fast as "regular" connection but im happy enouhg with it.
    I think they all offer a trial period so you can try it out at home and if you dont get a good signal you can return it and get a refund.
    Mine costs 20euro a mounth.

• Advertisement
Advertisement