Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hardcore Breaks

• 10-01-2008 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Probably most on here will have never heard of Hardcore Breaks, for a few years now a number of people have been producing and pushing this music, it's still a very underground scene and personally i hope it stays that way, but it's gaining popularity especially around London and the South East of England.

Hardcore Breaks in a nutshell sounds very similar to UK Old Skool Hardcore from 1991 to 1993 but it's all produced today,music so good as old Skool Hardcore it was decided couldn't just be left to reminisce about so these lads decided to start making tracks today that have a similar sound to it but with different elements as well, i personally think some of the tracks are quality, if your into Breakbeat then you will definitely dig some of these tracks,check this free download,respect to the lads behind this.

http://www.discogs.com/release/1174775

Give it a listen let me know what you think (click on download)
    :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Not too many on this forum interested in this which im surprised about seen as there are a number of old skool people on here (or musically diverse people),remember this is NU SKOOL material, the more i listen to this type of stuff the more im getting into it and me and my mate are gonna start digging this big style..here are another 203 soundclips if anyones interested,some quality tunage there.

http://www.hardcorewillneverdie.com/archive.php?yr=hcb

hcb = Hardcore Breaks which is all from 2005 onwards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 186 ✭✭holton

Almost as good as the original stuff. I say bring it on! Had forgotten about that site (hardcorewillneverdie.com). Lots of good mixes in it.

holton wrote: »
    Almost as good as the original stuff. I say bring it on! Had forgotten about that site (hardcorewillneverdie.com). Lots of good mixes in it.

Hurrah at last someone else into Breakbeat/Hardcore, some of this new stuff is absolutely brilliant i have to say,we're gonna be pushing forward for this music for 2008.

Check my mix BTW mate some Hardcore Breaks tracks i there as well but it's mostly 91-93 Underground Rave/Hardcore.:cool:

Description: 1991-1993 Underground Hardcore and Hardcore Breaks 2007

File Size: 93.5 MB

Length: 1.10.45

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?8zn8oxddnvh

Tracklisting:

1- M-D-Emm - Got Any Hardcore?

2- DJ Sike - I Can't Go For It (Hardcore Breaks 2007)

3- Miro (2) - Energy (Original Coma Mix)

4- Hackney Hardcore - Rave Scene 94 (Easy Beat Remix) (4:59)

5- Soundclash vs. Hackney Hardcore - Hear Gunshots (No Hesitation Mix)

6 -Under the Influence - Stuart J (Hardcore Breaks 2007)

7-Altern 8 - Frequency (Hallucin 8 Mix)

8- DMS - Exterminate (Day Of The Hardcore)

9- DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - In Effect

10- Ramos & Supreme - Crowd Control

11- Mole The Dipper - Eye Of The Dinosour

12- DJ Force + Evolution - Twelve Midnight

13- New Atlantic - Yes To Satan (Bonus Techno Mix)

14- Nookie - Shining In Da Darkness

15- DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - Ruffer

16- Soundcorp - Dream Finder (Dream Finder Remix)

17- DJ Dossa - Broken Remedy (Hardcore Breaks 2007)

The tracklisting looks good. Only problem is that link ain't working for me.:(

The tracklisting looks good. Only problem is that link ain't working for me.:(

it's working fine for me and my mate tried it and it's working for him as well, maybe try it again and if it's still not working later ill upload it again.

• Advertisement

Can't even get in to that site now - not to mention your link - so there must be a problem with my browser or something. :(

Can't even get in to that site now - not to mention your link - so there must be a problem with my browser or something. :(

jaysus..ill upoad it to something else later anweyay should only take a few mins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Satisfiction

Hey there, new to this board and Dublin

But

I ABSOLUTELY love breakbeat and gutted there is no scene here. Any gigs coming up by chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TANNAM

jonny68 wrote: »
    Probably most on here will have never heard of Hardcore Breaks, for a few years now a number of people have been producing and pushing this music, it's still a very underground scene and personally i hope it stays that way, but it's gaining popularity especially around London and the South East of England.

Hardcore Breaks in a nutshell sounds very similar to UK Old Skool Hardcore from 1991 to 1993 but it's all produced today,music so good as old Skool Hardcore it was decided couldn't just be left to reminisce about so these lads decided to start making tracks today that have a similar sound to it but with different elements as well, i personally think some of the tracks are quality, if your into Breakbeat then you will definitely dig some of these tracks,check this free download,respect to the lads behind this.

http://www.discogs.com/release/1174775

Just saw this now !

LOVE MY HARDCORE :)

Downloading the link at the moment will let you know !

Cheers boss,

T

Advertisement