Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Celebrity Hijacker?

Options
  • 10-01-2008 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

I usually ****ing hate Russell Brand, but he did a great job of BB yesterday, it was hilarious! He really doesn't like Jeremy, the whole camera man thing was funny too... generally don;t like the celeb thing as much as normal BB but this is great, maybe the best one yet.

Taken from the First Night thread. So we've had a few celebs so far take their turn at being Big Brother - who has been your favourite? Who would be your fantasty hijacker?

Have to agree with that. I'm no RB fan, but the camera man stunt was really really good.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

For me nothing will beat the first night with Matt Lucas. Russell did well. I didn't see Ian Wright thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Russell ftw!

If only Bill Hicks were still alive! He'd be a class hijacker!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

Ian Wright was pretty good actually , Russell was class. Chris Morris doing it would be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Brands was the best so far. Wright and Cumming were really quite awful I thought but Osbourne was decent. Can't wait to see Jimmy Carr on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Taken from the First Night thread. So we've had a few celebs so far take their turn at being Big Brother - who has been your favourite? Who would be your fantasty hijacker?

Have to agree with that. I'm no RB fan, but the camera man stunt was really really good.

Yay! My post got a thread started :):D

I would have to say both RB and Matt Lucas were the best so far. The funny guys are always the best. I thought Wright did a good job too, was more of a serious figure though than a joker. Didn't find anything great about the others, especially the guy yesterday, big hairy dude, hate him. :mad:

Jimmy Carr should be really good, can't wait to see him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

The show has completly surpassed my expectations.
    Looking forward to Jimmy Carr. I ususally love Janet street porter but she was a moody old cow and pretty rude to Jade. Matt Lucas on first night was best so far

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Chris was good yesterday. Not the best but fairly good.

I think this has probably been my favourite BB of them all so far, normal BBs included. It's really fresh to have extremely talented young people in the house trying to make something big of their lives. Anthony and Nathan are my favourites, although Anthony is ahead for me. He's just a really sound person, seems like the kind of lad that I'd end up being good friends with if I knew him.

Funny seeing how excited Nathan was when Chris played his song on the radio. He's got loads of talent, could end up making it big which is hard to do as an English R'n'B singer.

Would be mental to see Anthony fighting in big fights in the future too, wish them all the best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

It goes without saying that Matt Lucas did a brilliant job.
    I liked Moyles, but only because he gave them beer and Pizza. The phone call thing seemed a bit staged and I would imagine the producers came up with that idea and notified the families in advance.

Tonight was brilliant though.
    Joan Rivers really stirred things up ad putting Emlia (my favourite (screw you, certain mod who reported my thread and got it locked)) up for eviction was a brilliant move and hopefully will make her stand up to her dick of a brother.

Advertisement