Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Curvy my arse.

• 10-01-2008 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I think it's time you self proclaimed "curvy" girls stopped pretending to be something you are quite clearly not. The sooner you stop comforting yourself by referring to yourself as "curvy" or "big boned" and accept that you are fat, the sooner you can lose the weight and be normal for once! Quit the bullshit.

/end rant.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

Dude, you really do have issues... I'ld say you keep your comments to yourself.. fair enough that boards is "free for all" but comments like this would make you well hated
    I am curvy and i love it! Deal with it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Hey.

Let me give you some advice Man to asshat

In some way im certain that you are confident about your pulling power and your ability to impress the ladies. Having said that you got to understand that 12 year old disabled girls that would be the bulk of your current portfolio lack the self confidence to be more optimistic and go a step up on yourself and perhaps try dating multi cell organisims.

Its rather clear that you are in a certain world where you have a dislike for women of a fuller figure, it is clear that bigger women do need more "Man" to please them and its obvious when you on your firsat attempt tried to make that step up from 12yr olds due to ongoing suspicion , you wholly failed to satisfy this women of larger propoetions you speak of, 2" just wont do it.

Id like to try and reach out and identify with your pain at been directly laughed at when you tried to please this larger woman, but unfortubately i cant.

Whats more hurtful is that not alone did this woman laugh at your best efforts, but you felt completely and utterly betrayed, asking yourself How could my mother be so hurtful and inconsiderate to my feelings?

Get alife son dont spend your time trolling forums its pathetic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

What do you define as curvy and what do you call fat? I think your post is a little rough to be honest. I know I prefer ladies to have curves rather being stick insects.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AssHat

Beyonce knowles seems to be one of their martyrs. You might like to refer to her as curvy because it makes you feel better about yourself, but in reality she's a fat heifer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

AssHat wrote: »
    I think it's time you self proclaimed "curvy" girls stopped pretending to be something you are quite clearly not. The sooner you stop comforting yourself by referring to yourself as "curvy" or "big boned" and accept that you are fat, the sooner you can lose the weight and be normal for once! Quit the bullshit.

/end rant.

Kiss my curvy ar*e ya troll!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭JMCD

Beyonce knowles seems to be one of their martyrs. You might like to refer to her as curvy because it makes you feel better about yourself, but in reality she's a fat heifer.

Your either gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) ,blind or maybe both to say that about her!!!! She is a stunner and I for one wouldnt mind her as me "bird" and im sure im not the only one!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭MIN2511

I think us replying you is dignifying to the pathetic person that you are... you really are a troll... i reckon someone’s going to BAN your from boards all together.
    You sound like some dysfunctional youth with nothing to do, it's past your bed time... don’t you have school tomorrow?

OK I was open to the idea of entertaining you and while I'm no fan of Ms Knowles I wouldn't go so far as to call her fat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Perhaps AssHat has deeper issues we need to explore, perhaps this is AssHat's cry for help. I'm thinking he Typoed his user name and it should infact read AssFat?
    We are here for you, just let it all out and have a good cry... chunky bum!

"Big girls you are beautiful"........ and so we are ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

eo980 wrote: »

C'mon ladies, its a free for all, let rip.

I know, I know, we should but its almost to easy - I actually feel really sorry for him. What happened honey? you hit on a girl and she shoot you down so rather then just chalk it up to one of those things you have to find something to hate on? Thought that hitting on "fat" chicks would be easy, they'd be so desperate for a shag that even you would do but even they told you to feck off?

And what do you mean by "be normal for once" What the hell is normal and when did they pick you to be the one to tell people? Let he who wants to judge be the first to be judged, lets see a nice full body shot and a close up shot of your charming face.

The only reason anyone should loose weight is for their health and their own well being not because someone tells them they need to be skinny to be "normal" If paris hilton and nicole richie are normal, then I'd rather gain a couple of stone.

And lets all remember the words of the great Sir Mix alot "I like big buts and I cannot lie....."

• Advertisement

You all know deep down inside that I'm right. Wow, it seems like I've ruffled some feathers in here. I guess it must be a touchy subject for some of you. I can understand why you don't want me coming in here calling people on their bullshit, when you yourselves have probably been making these very excuses for being overweight. I guess I walked right in to the lions den.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Having tits, ass and hips makes a woman curvy and not necisarily overweight.

You all know deep down inside that I'm right. Wow, it seems like I've ruffled some feathers in here. I guess it must be a touchy subject for some of you. I can understand why you don't want me coming in here calling people on their bullshit, when you yourselves have probably been making these very excuses for being overweight. I guess I walked right in to the lions den.

Not at all, in fact your WAYYYYYyy wide of the mark. Its not a touchy subject for anyone here, but when your just making stupid remarks people will call you for it.

I see that you're new to boards. The level of crap that's tolerated on other forums ::::: isn't tolerated here.

WindSock wrote: »
    Having tits, ass and hips makes a woman curvy and not necisarily overweight.
    Having a belly that needs to be contained behind a belt, and having layers of flab also constitutes curvy apparently as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement