Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lock straight away-Just needed to say this.

Options
  • 10-01-2008 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is not the place, which I know it is not, but I just wanted to say, even though its only the Internet, I'm properly sorry(in Internet terms) for some of the threads I made. Far from being controversial, they were just dumb, while I have PM'ed a few people apologising, I feel to anyone who actually was offended or pissed off deserve this. My first thread in AH while not acting 'trollish' was just terrible. I meant to ask a real question but in a rush of enthusiasm after discovering AH I wanted to post as quick as possible. I was called a troll straight away which was unfair, but in truth I took the tag and ran with it.

This is nothing to do with getting back into AH, as to be honest there is enough forums dotting around the place to occupy even the 'keanest' boards user.

*Breaks down admist a pool of tears*

*CUT*
    I also realise this thread is sort of lame.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Well yes.

Perhaps a toned down version in PM form, to anyone warranting it (mods or not) would have been better.

However lame it may be, it is a step in the right direction, and I for one won't cut you for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AssHat

You dumb bitch. Go kill yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Eh...eh......*Cries* Weh Weh Weh.

*Runs to tell mummy*

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I got a PM. Very polite it was too.

Who else did?

Stand up and be counted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

If this was in AH, the reply to that question Monkeyfudge would be rather obvious

Oh and thanks for accepting the apology..I presume the compliment about the details of the message indicate an apology: Edit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

AssHat wrote: »

Wrong.

But funny.

I will miss you somwhat when the ban comes in.

edit. aww banned.. hmm no internal cryin here. hmm.. im shallow

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

AssHat wrote: »
    You are mean :cry:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Oh and thanks for accepting the apology..I presume the compliment about the details of the message indicate a compliment.

Of course... and don't mind asshat... he's well.. an asshat.. and is gone now thanks to Giblet.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You know what, fair play Esteban. Takes a man not a troll to stand up and say he was a moron and is sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Ah, you seem like a charming young fellow and the vice ridden territory that is boards just brings out the worst in you. Readmittance to After Hours would just be a curse masquerading as a kindness.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement