Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Little Fur Showing

Options
  • 10-01-2008 1:10am
    Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

A young man wanted to buy a gift for his new girlfriend's birthday, but as they had not been dating very long, after careful consideration he decided that a pair of gloves would strike just the right note - romantic but not too personal. Accompanied by his girlfriend's sister, he went to Harvey Nicks and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister bought a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping the items got mixed up.

Without checking the contents, the young man sealed the package with the panties in it and sent it to his girlfriend along with the following note:

"I chose these because I notice you're not in the habit of wearing any when we go out in the evening. If it had not been for your sister, I'd have chosen the long ones with the buttons, but she wears short ones that are easier to remove. These are a delicate shade, but teh lady I bought them from showed me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart. I wish I was there to put them on you for the first time, as no doubt other hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again. When you take them off, remember to blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Just think how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. I hope you will wear them for me on Friday night.

Your ever loving,
    John.

PS: The latest style is to wear them folded down with a little fur showing."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Talk about going Commando:rolleyes:

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Lol, trying to imagine how uncomfortable it would be to wear knickers like that!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

I just cut all the fingers off the glove, Except for the one for the ickle finger:o

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

classic

Advertisement