Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Help! - Rover 618 / Honda Accord Water Pump

Options
  • 10-01-2008 1:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

Any ideas where in Dublin I could buy a new water pump for 1850 honda petrol engine?
    Needed b4 the weekend, to have it replaced together with the timing belt.

any tips will be appreciated,

cheers
    Bart

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Any decent Honda dealer, or any decent motor factors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

Ryan's MG Rover Garage in Blanchardstown.
    Order before 4pm and they will have it first thing the next morning (if not in stock already).
    01 821 3446
    Speak to Christy or Mark.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

beside croke park theres a motor factors called multipart, they'll get you pretty much any water pump same day if you call around 12ish.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dog_on_mars

I gave Multiparts a try and they will have it after 3 today!
    So thanks very much for all the addresses, I will store them in my phone anyway.

btw below is a little link to all Ireland Motor Factor, might be of some use:
    http://www.localbusinesspages.ie/category.asp?category=Motor%20Factors

Bartek

Cool, good list there, but annoying that they want you to pay them to download the list as a spreadsheet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dog_on_mars

IrishRover wrote: »
    Cool, good list there, but annoying that they want you to pay them to download the list as a spreadsheet.

well I agree:) just copied and pasted to excell for free:) + added little filter device, see attachment. Should work

cheers
    b.

Nice one - thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

Strange the way they've left out all the ones in Monaghan. I havent checked to see if its the only county left out.

Advertisement