Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glen to Dunmore graffiti

Options
  • 10-01-2008 1:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

what's the story with the graffiti on the signpost on the Glenamaddy to Dunmore road that seems to say we all support the ira?

Is this going to be removed?
    What gobs**te seems to feel that this is cool and acceptable?

shame - that's what this says.

please remove it - fast.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ballymary

what graffiti?? Whats it say?? Whats with the council spelling Glenamaddy as Glennamaddy and all sorts of ways on every signpost?? the only one thats spelt right is in mountbellew!!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I think I know the sign your on about. It's that pointless one that sends you over onto the Williamstown road early instead of just going straight on.

It was claimed by the IRA a while back, it's terrible. Ever since the peace dealie up the north they've become restless and have started defacing young signs and old walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Tableman

I think I know the sign your on about. It's that pointless one that sends you over onto the Williamstown road early instead of just going straight on.

Yes, What is the point? Its quicker just to go straight.

Advertisement