Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surprise, Surprise........

Options
  • 10-01-2008 5:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

(Writing by Chris Borowski, Editing by Matthew Jones)

© Reuters 2008 All rights reserved

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddlyEnoughNews/idUSN0959912720080109

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

so he went looking for a whore, found his wife, and he was upset? she was upset? so was he not getting it at home and decided to do something about it?

This is the best story ever! I wonder who gets custody of the kids (I know, no kids mentioned, but imagine!)? the whore or the guy who uses them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

bloke in Japan bumped into his daughter !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Pal wrote: »

oh god, if anything more is said about that its to lolocaust with it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Linky?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

That's gold! Any links?

• Advertisement
Advertisement