Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenstar new collection dates

Options
  • 10-01-2008 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

We got a notice in the door stating that Greenstar sent the wrong dates for the 2008 collections.

Which means the Green bin is next week instead (but saw this morning there were green bins out).

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭LMC

I hope it hasnt as i missed the pickup after christmas! I put a bin & a bag out!!!!!! So If anyone sees my stuff floating around blame greenstar :) PS I put a rock on top of my bin!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

It is likely that both of your bins were collected this morning. Mine were emptied.

Another collection for both bins will take place next week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JKB

Very annoying, I didn't put our Green one out as they said it wasn't until next week, it's nearly overflowing.... and now they have come round and collected them, would they ever make up their minds !!

Advertisement