Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First eviction: who goes?

Options
  • 10-01-2008 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭

So, simple enough. Who should go? I'm saying Victor..I find him a little on the creepy side.

Who should leave? 15 votes

Jade
    0% 0 votes
    Jeremy
    33% 5 votes
    Victor
    13% 2 votes
    Atari-Hijackuar
    53% 8 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Yeah Victor is weird. And not in a good way.
    Get him out!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

I hope Jade goes. She's a fkin head-case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I can't stand Jeremy tbh. It's his expressions that really annoy me. "Russell only has to walk into a pub and to this and he could have anyone" *Flicks his finger, head goes down and the eyes gaze out". I just can't stand the guy. I've no problems with Jade. She just reminds me of a cousin that has no friends and can't believe it she has a chance to hang out with cool kids for a few weeks. Victor's an idiot but he doesn't get to my like Jeremy.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I didn't get my wish lol

I was sure Victor was going to go. Felt pretty sorry for Jade coming out to all those boos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yeah, seemed a little OTT to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Jesus big brother viewers really are a bad judge of character. :) She was harmless and genuine. Then you have that girl a couple of years ago (who went out with the tourettes guy). She was adored by the viewers until they copped on she was putting it all on. I thought that was pretty obvious from the beginning.

Anthony, John, Latoya and Nathan seem like the most decent people left in there. That's what I go for. I couldn't care if someone is "entertaining". It's the producers that make the show entertaining imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Jesus big brother viewers really are a bad judge of character

I would put them in the same category as The Sun, Daily Mirror etc.

Well I've changed my mind tbh, Victor is a sh1thead.
    At least he's already nominated.

Advertisement