Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chelsea

Options
  • 10-01-2008 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Does anyone know if the match is gonna be televised now that it's been moved COYS

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Spurs4eva wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the match is gonna be televised now that it's been moved COYS
    Nope, not on the box now, maybe some sat station and in a pub somewhere. or if you have access it will be on the net!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I work in the City Centre (Dublin) and I'll probably slip out to watch it. Sidewalks (now known as The Living Room) normally show the top 3pm games on a Sat so Id say its nailed on to be shown in there. They have a monster big screen which is quite good for games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

The game will be shown live on tv in the Evergreen Bar, Turners Cross, Cork.
    All Spurs suporters welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭ChipLdr

Lads anyone know of a pub in dublin showing this match today?

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I work in the City Centre (Dublin) and I'll probably slip out to watch it. Sidewalks (now known as The Living Room) normally show the top 3pm games on a Sat so Id say its nailed on to be shown in there. They have a monster big screen which is quite good for games.

Hiya ChipLdr, see above

coys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭ChipLdr

cool its just i checked the website for Frazers and they're not showing it and they said the living room sow what they show

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Well after Beers last night with the lads in town I wont be even looking at a pub today (not until about 8pm anyway).

I googled it and found this link

http://www.sports-in-bars.ie/sports-bars-Dublin/sports-bars-pubs-description.php?pub_name=Living-room&id_bar=30

I reckon its the game of the day, looking at the other fixtures so I'd be suprised if they werent showing it.

Game not on in any of the above mentioned pubs in Dublin.

Average performance by all means.
    OHara and Boateng in the middle against Makelele and Ballack, says it all really.
    Boateng has been a big dissapointment for me so far. I know he's young and he's probably just trying to settle in to London etc etc....but he seems more interested in showing off his tattoos and kicking people than playing ball. He also seems very one paced, maybe a good pre-season and we might see a different player next season.

Big couple of weeks ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

just back from london was at game yesterday,must say it was a poor display overall.Boateng was not at the races and would not even contest 50-50 balls,this is a player who considers himself to be a hard man in midfield,all i saw from him was stupid cowardly fouls instead of proper midfield doggedness at least o hara put his foot in and had a half decent game.Anyway we must get up again for tuesday night get 3 points next sat and then book our place at wembley tuesday week,big couple of weeks ahead now which will shape our season.

Advertisement