Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing modules

Options
  • 10-01-2008 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

I want to drop a 1st year English module for an Art History module, how do I go about this? I clicked around "My Records" > Information for Students, but I can't seem to find anything relevant. Its probably blindingly obvious, but I can seem to find what I'm looking for. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

long into connect, open your sis and there should be a link called enter regestration process? that should take you to the welcome page for enroling, click on module registration, then elective, then go to your chosen elective that you want to change and there should be a drop/swap button beside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

long into connect, open your sis and there should be a link called enter regestration process? that should take you to the welcome page for enroling, click on module registration, then elective, then go to your chosen elective that you want to change and there should be a drop/swap button beside it.

thanks, it was obvious after all!

Advertisement