Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req: Public Internet Access in Swords

Options
  • 10-01-2008 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭

I am going to be in the Swords area at the weekend and for work reasons I need to be able to be able to use my laptop to connect to the internet for about a half hour. I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere that I could pay for this service, like internet cafe, hotel etc? I need to be able to use my laptop, as I need to use an application on my laptop so going into a net cafe that doesn't allow me to use my laptop is pointless.

Does any one have any suggestions where I can go in the area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

There's an internet cafe in Swords mall - right on the main st. If you need directions, give me a shout. Don't take this as an endorsement, as I've never set foot in the place, but just FYI.

edit: http://www.cyberzone.ie/

Robo, if you're really stuck and it's just a half-hour, you can come to mine and use my link if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭robo

Thanks TBH...that is really kind of you.
    I just called them and they do allow you to use your own laptop, so I should be ok. Thanks for the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

glad you got sorted robo :)

Advertisement