Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suggestion for Legendary Thread thread

Options
  • 10-01-2008 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I was wondering if it would be an idea to have some list of all the really great/unbelievably bizarre threads that have appeared over the years.

Basically, it's be a sticky, maybe in AH or something. There are many threads over the years that have stuck in peoples minds and are brought up every now and again, but there are others that, even though they were great, people forget, or can't remember the exact details (which means when they use the search function they're left with a shed load of posts to trawl through to in the hopes of finding the one).

The types of threads I'm talking about are the guy with the pyjama fetish, the "cats are people" thread, the LGB Vs LGBT feedback thread and many more. These are excellent threads and should never be forgotten. So, just like fallen soldiers in WW2 have their names etched in a wall, these posts should be placed somewhere where all can view and fondly reminisce.

It doesn't have to be anything fancy, as I said a simply sticky in AH or maybe even the Legends Of Boards forum would do. I just think there have been too many hilariously bizarre moments on Boards that we can't just forget them.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement