Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achievements

Options
  • 10-01-2008 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here has actually managed to get all 49.
    If not which ones do you find particularly hard to achieve?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Im only missing the 6 online ones like steppin razor and overkill. Dont play enough..hence not enough to get them. Might get one or two in time by fluke. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭gamblitis

i had about 35 myslef but then when i got live i set up a different account so i have to go back and get them all again and havent been arsed so far!will do at some stage.only have about 9/10 at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Just missing the spartan laser one. Stupid that you can only do most of them in lone wolves.
    Not playing Halo that much anymore so it's unlikely to happen any time soon...

nice work.i'd say getting that one myself will be a bit of a pain.not a great fan of the laser.had trouble getting the stpeein razor one too before.dont know why.then last night i got 4 triple kills with the thing!!lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

get a load of friends to go online and get everyone to set their preffered language to portugeese or some other mad obscure language, then search matchmaking, chances are ye will all end up in same game so ye can work together to get the achievements,
    i heard this on some forum somewhere and havent tried it myself so im not sureif it works,

• Advertisement

hmmm that sounds like a plan actually!Good idea! we'll have to try that some time.Right well we'll all have to set up a time and date where we'll all be free for a while.Oh and dibs on 1st place btw! :P

I read about that elsewhere too. Good idea and I would be up for it.

yeah defo. we could do a few different levels and get a few different ones like the ones with the mongoose and the warthog one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

1000k'd it back in october :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

0ubliette wrote: »
    1000k'd it back in october :D

well la de da ;)

good work..
    ok so when do ye wanna do this? some evening next week ?

• Advertisement

Yeah maybe so.I'll be unavailable Monday night Tuesday night and Thursday night so me thinks Wednesday would be best.If everyone is available then.Possible about 9pm or so?What yis think?

Wednesday is good for me too but it would be closer to 10pm for me.

Yeah thatd be cool.So people we need 3 more people.Well that counting on korvaina being in too.mnaybe a few more would help just to make sure we all get into the same game.

Wednesday at 10pm people remember!! :)

Anyone else interested in doing this? If we get the numbers we can try again for some night this week or next weekend .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Have all achievements, level 45 in TS, 42 in TD and EXP plus 630. Played about 1100 games.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Halo3/Default.aspx?player=Irish%20GrumPy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭BloodSugarSex

im in for this shiat

Well how about we make it this saturday when we are haveing the big team battle.From 5 say itll only take two matches for us to get everything.maybe even just one on valhalla since it has vehicles and a laser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

I'd be up for it, either wed/thur/sat.

Yeah sounds good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

I thought you can only do them achievements on lone wolves? I need to do the spartan laser double kill and the triple kill with the sword on lone wolves...

• Advertisement
Advertisement