Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shakespeare - on curriculum?

Options
  • 10-01-2008 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

quick question - does anyone know if 'The Taming of the Shrew' is on this years' Leaving Cert/Junior Cert curriculum?

(i.e. is it 'safe' to book theatre tickets for Town Hall Galway, or will I have to 'enjoy' the play together with 400 leaving cert/junior cert students taking pictures, talking, eating, throwing stuff, giggling, laser-pointing at actors' crotches, and generally being annoying?)

Cheers
    galah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

galah wrote: »
    Hi all,

quick question - does anyone know if 'The Taming of the Shrew' is on this years' Leaving Cert/Junior Cert curriculum?

(i.e. is it 'safe' to book theatre tickets for Town Hall Galway, or will I have to 'enjoy' the play together with 400 leaving cert/junior cert students taking pictures, talking, eating, throwing stuff, giggling, laser-pointing at actors' crotches, and generally being annoying?)

Cheers
    galah

It's not on the Leaving Cert cirriculum anyway.

And go to the evening one maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

cool, thanks!

(made that mistake with Hamlet 3 years ago - went to an evening show, and it was absolutely horrible - that's why...)

Advertisement