Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Milltown Luas stop from Mount St. Annes

Options
  • 10-01-2008 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

hey,

can anyone tell me if there's a shortcut through Mount St. Annes in Milltown to get to the Luas stop?? I think there's a gate up top... If so is there anybody can tell me if there's a code, or even better what the code is??! I hate having to do the big lap.

thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

hey,

can anyone tell me if there's a shortcut through Mount St. Annes in Milltown to get to the Luas stop?? I think there's a gate up top... If so is there anybody can tell me if there's a code, or even better what the code is??! I hate having to do the big lap.

thanks...

There is but you need a key card to get through it (or at least you had to up until last year and doubt it's changed). It was supposed to be public access but after council dropped plans to turn green area into a public park that went by the wayside too afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭WithCheesePlease

nuts! ok, thanks

Advertisement