Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bazuki

Options
  • 10-01-2008 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

www.bebo.com/bazukiband

We are bringing out our debut EP this Spring, most of it is online on the bebo (Not our homepage though, having slight updating problems with it).

Have a listen, let us know what you think.

I still feel semi-dirty posting this as my second post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭SxE Punk

I read punk, death metal and disco in your description for what you're meant to sound like, and then I heard something similar to Snow Patrol. The description is a wee bit misleading.

Good luck in your career anyway, its always nice to see Irish bands making something of themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Bazuki

Aye, thats just a pull qoute for Hotpress. We tell people that we sound like Pixies or Sonic Youth.

Cheers for the comment and the listen!

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭yevveh

I approve. *thumbs up*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Bazuki

Cheers yevveh!

We are playing The Acadamey on Abbey Street this Wednesday, tis €5 in and you get a free pint! DJ from Phanthom is on after all the bands.

Advertisement