Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick for the Weekend

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

libby25 wrote: »
    Hi all im sup 2 be headin 2 limerick ds wkend 2 c munster bt my tickets gt cancelled lst min!! :mad: Bt anyhew..do u tink i shud still go? wheres d best place food/drink/clubbin wise??;) Is der a gud atmosphere roun match days? any advice greatly apprec...:D
    Basically read any of the 1st two gapes in this thread and you'll get a good idea.

Welcome to boards but if I dont say it someone else will... don't use text speak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 libby25

1huge1 wrote: »
    Basically read any of the 1st two gapes in this thread and you'll get a good idea.

Welcome to boards but if I dont say it someone else will... don't use text speak

tanks 4 d advice... sorry bout dat bit new at ds!! Im stayin in the george hotel wats it like??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

The George is nice. The clubbing scene consists of Trinity Rooms & Icon if you like massive queues, crap dance music, drunken idiots and being overcharged. Then there is Dolans for live music and places like Costelloes & The Wicked Chicken, Baker Place for decent music and metal toilets.

Advertisement