Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

why sell eggs to scum?

• 10-01-2008 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭

so got egged today while on the luas in tallaght... I seen them across the road throwing them they tryed to hit me i stoped and let it hit the luas door i then got on and sat down only to see the little **** run across the road and throw a egg through the door to hit me on the head... it then also hit 3 other people... can i ask why the **** do shops sell eggs to ****ing 10 year olds and know well that they will be used to hit people?????????

****ing scum should just kill them off now... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

anto-t wrote: »
    can i ask why the **** do shops sell eggs to ****ing 10 year olds and know well that they will be used to hit people?????????

****ing scum should just kill them off now... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Or slowly! from the lack of egg!11!! Needs more emoticons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,182 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

imagine for a moment if you dont sell it to them they will cause you nothing but grief. the shop feels a bit powerless.

I support killing them off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

Hahahahha that's the funniest thing ive heard all day. would love to have seen it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

if you tell me where you will be tomorrow im sure i can get an egg thrown at ya,

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,870 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Is there a scum scale you wish for shop keepers to use? Whats the appropriate level of scumbianity?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

Scobes need their protein too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭kaizersoze1980

would have loved to have seen it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Bizarre!

You think kids go into shops to buy eggs to throw at buses and cars? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

so got egged today while on the luas in tallaght... I seen them across the road throwing them they tryed to hit me i stoped and let it hit the luas door i then got on and sat down only to see the little **** run across the road and throw a egg through the door to hit me on the head... it then also hit 3 other people... can i ask why the **** do shops sell eggs to ****ing 10 year olds and know well that they will be used to hit people?????????

I'd love to have been there, I would have grabbed one off the bastards and hit you in the face for being such a cry baby :D
    Slow coach wrote: »
    Bizarre!

Now where else would they have got them? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,129 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Perhaps they can't afford bricks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Jay D wrote: »

Put yourself in their position: where, oh where can I get eggs that I'm going to throw at buses, cars and the luas? I know, I'll spend my hard-earned pocket money buying them. After all, I'm not a dishonest little scobe, now am I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Jay D wrote: »

At home?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

i then got on and sat down only to see the little **** run across the road and throw a egg through the door to hit me on the head...

Sweet jesus. I would have loved to see that. Excellent story OP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 479 ✭✭_JOE_

Exactly, why spend pocket-money on eggs when every 10 year old's mother buys a tray every week?...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Was anyone laughing at you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

If I ever got egged by kids, I'd chase them home, and beat up their parents for doing such a **** job raising 'em.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I like your style Karl Hungus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,084 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Bizarre!

you do have a point...
    if i remember correctly in england they wont sell eggs or four to kids around Halloween...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

so got egged today while on the luas in tallaght... I seen them across the road throwing them they tryed to hit me i stoped and let it hit the luas door i then got on and sat down only to see the little **** run across the road and throw a egg through the door to hit me on the head... it then also hit 3 other people...

Camera-phone video or it didn't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This is when those ninja "catch in air and throw back" skillz comes in handy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 jmcguire

I think they probably stole those eggs from their mother's fridges. They couldn't be real gurriers if they bought them instead of coke.

Better luck next time! Egg gunk is sort of like sea men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

Thats what happens when you take the Luas line unequiped.
    I recommend bringing an arsenal of free-Rangers tomorrow.That way you'll be ready when the ****ers come back.
    Did I forget mention that you are not actually using eggs,but rather oval shaped rocks.Minimum splatter, Maximum Damage.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,397 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Clues Down

1. The flower of London? (6)
    2. Not seeing window covering (5)
    4. Why sell eggs to scum (6)
    6. Burn milk making hot drink for clergyman (6)
    8. Returned beer fit for a king (5)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Oh quit moaning and count yourself lucky it wasn't a hand grenade.

Seriously though, the little f*ckers will just shop lift them or nick them from their fridge...who's going to blow €2 on 6 eggs when they could band together for a pack of smokes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

in fairness it musta been a pretty good shot :)

and what shop would refuse profits LEGAL profits not like selling the little ****ers ciggerettes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Did you at least make an omolette? No? Wasteful bastardo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Did you at least make an omolette? No? Wasteful bastardo!

YEAH! he's the selfish one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yes Ban the sale of eggs to children.

Sell them knives at discount prices instead.

I know you are angry, but if it was me i would have charged them and kicked one of those little nacker c**** in the head. Id feel alot better and besides, all thise littke nackers get free medical care.

Wonder could they drag tallagh up to the northside, makes dublin less confusing then. Dublins Literacy levels could be divided by the liffey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

snyper wrote: »

I know you are angry, but if it was me i would have charged them and kicked one of those little nacker c**** in the head. Id feel alot better and besides, all thise littke nackers get free medical care.

Wonder could they drag tallagh up to the northside, makes dublin less confusing then. Duublins Literacy levels could be divided by the liffey
    And your "literacy level" is the goal? Shut yore (bog)hole.

• Advertisement

Wonder could they drag tallagh up to the northside, makes dublin less confusing then. Duublins Literacy levels could be divided by the liffey

You sir are a fool of epic proportions! I'm assuming with the number of errors you made with regards to spelling that you are from the North side?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Similar thing happened to me a few years back. Walking into town from work with a mate via the Royal Cannel during the summer when three little scrotes, about 15 or 16, walked by us sniggering. Thought nothing of it until an egg cracked off my back, we turned around and my mate got hit too, so we gave chase. Didn't expect to catch them until one of them fell and his mates left him behind, so we grabbed him, shoved him to the ground started screaming and shouting at him, going nuts when he started crying. My mate wanted to beat the **** out of him, but instead I just told the little ****er to give me his runners and socks. He was nearly wetting himself, so took them off, handed them to me and I just lobbed them into the cannal. This started him balling his eyes out and we left him to it, laughing our heads off.

Karoma wrote: »
    And your "literacy level" is the goal? Shut yore (bog)hole.

Hardly

You are a easily offended bunch.

Hope the real world does not catch up to you too soon :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Put yourself in their position: where, oh where can I get eggs that I'm going to throw at buses, cars and the luas? I know, I'll spend my hard-earned pocket money buying them. After all, I'm not a dishonest little scobe, now am I?

you put yourself in my position and think why the hell would I honestly believe that any kid would buy an egg :confused:

Sarcasm is a brilliant thing

Hardly

You are a easily offended bunch.

Hope the real world dont catch up to you too soon :p

Another mistake in your punctuation. Classy.

twas a joke. Move along. Dont let it ruin your evening.

• Advertisement

twas a joke. Move along. Dont let it ruin your evening.

Another error.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Another mistake in your punctuation. Classy.

Punkchamakashun is fo foolz yo

Punkchamacation is fo foolz yo

fo shizzel ma nizzle

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Thunderdome?

I'm willing to fight the box.

On topic: Eggs are a product fully legal for sale to all. As such lawsuits would ensue if the shop owner denied the scum their dinner.

• Advertisement

.. so anyway, we were talking about little nackers with eggs.

Yes, tbh, those of us that has not sinned, throw the first egg.

.. so anyway, we were talking about little nackers with eggs.

Yes, tbh, those of us that has not sinned, throw the first egg.

Have. They would sin after throwing the egg.

so got egged today while on the luas in tallaght...

Looking at this again and it strikes me as a bit Ross O Caroll - Kelly like roysh... so like what where you , like ya know doing out in Tallaghtfornia man ?

Wildlife watching like? Seeking a dog in nightdress to have you know, like, an incident with ?

Think of it less as an egging Roysh, and more of like and incident like, of, social justice :D

Maybe next time it will be like, a petrol bomb :D oh sorry like, forgot that they drink petrol in Tallaghtfornia...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭RAFC

OP - could have been a lot worse, we have a shop in Cork that sells the little *****rs ROTTEN eggs. :mad::mad::mad:

Get hit with one of them, THEN complain about it :D:D:D:D

Wonder could they drag tallagh up to the northside, makes dublin less confusing then. Dublins Literacy levels could be divided by the liffey

What a regular genius and social philospher you are.

That expensive education was not wasted on you at all.
    What a wit, intellect and vocabulary you have! Bravo !
    Pratically enlightened!

They need more people like you in the British Army ! Why stop at kicking them in the head when you can kill them and get paid too.... Yes !
    Can you feel it?
    Punch the air in excitement with your child's blood soaked hand!!!

Now Sing after me ....
    When I was young I had gist,
    For punching babies with my fist,
    So I thought I might enlist,
    In the British Army !

Kind of catchy isn't it?

Kids are kids at the end of the day grow a focking sense of humour like...

Or you know bud I could get one of me narthside mates to sell ya this bleedin rapa "spare" one e as...:D

Brilliant.

Thanks for sharing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Why sell cars to people who drink drive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Kenny 5 wrote: »
    Why sell cars to people who drink drive?

Well how else do you expect them to get to the pub?

Additionally, jmcguire = manTime? I think so...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

jmcguire wrote: »
    What a regular genius and social philospher you are.....blah blah blah blah blah

Get a sense of humour? Those little guttersh*tes really do need a good slap.
    To actually run around to the other side of the road and f*ck an egg onto a packed luas? Scum plain and simple. Blame the parents, blame society, whatever. Still scum.

Oh and yeah, the "narthsoide" and tallagh are generally lowerclass places.

Generally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭stolenwine

Sorry killed myself, very random. my advice-move to foxrock?

• Advertisement
Advertisement