Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Cork Home Heating Oil

Options
  • 10-01-2008 8:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Who's available, who's best, and who has the best price?

adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Pity these guys don't have an online presence, so that we can compare.

I use East Cork Oil, in Midleton (they have a Youghal guy, who's on the button), and tbh have never chased prices as a result.

You have reminded me to check my oil though ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

They do have a web presence, but they're crap across the board, and FuelPrices.com has gone titsup. East Cork Oil is the one that supplied here before so I'll be trying them, but they may refuse to supply us as the owner of the house took yonks to pay the bill (not our fault). I said I'd ask here and in a few other places before I buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭coffeepot

I use East Cork Oil
    I used him before. I think his prices have gone up recently though:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I have an invoice on the fridge here:

63.43 cent a litre of kero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 shocks121

Lee Oil in Cork, They come down as far as youghal if you want them. Very good prices

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

You need to shop arpund they are changing daily , got it off McGuckians in Carrigtwohill they were 5 cent a litre cheaper that all others mentioned above the day I rang around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Where abouts are McGuckians in Carrigtwohill? Never heard of them.

My parents here always use East Cork Oil. We've been with them for years..we just ring them up and tell them bring out a fill of Oil or Diesel or whatever..and sin é.

We didn't bother refilling the oil it went the other week as summer coming up and what not..but if days like today are on the cards we'll be getting them out!:D

They are at the industrial Estate on the Left hand side of the village as you leave for Cork , in near East Cork Crane hire

Number is in the book

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Travelcard

Funny, I was Googling for East Cork Oil, and this page came up before that actual company :)

Anyway, glad to hear about McGuckians, after giving them a call this morning they were 20 euro cheaper than anyone else.

I was shocked that the range of quotes for 1000 litres of oil was from 670 to 810 euro :eek:

Did a search this morning for 1000.00 ltrs @ 0.655 €/ltr = €655
    2000ltrs @ 0.6375 €/ltr = €1275

With Texoil in Glounthaune . You need to order online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Cr@p website from Texoil... Just made me walk away. SORT IT OUT!

Advertisement