Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to remove a shower rail?

Options
  • 10-01-2008 8:56pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I need to change the showerhead holder in my shower and to do do, I need to remove the rail that it's mounted on. How do I go about doing this? Will it be easy to get back on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I did this recently and just needed a screwdriver to remove top rail holder in order to change the shower head holder. Do you know the make of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Often with these things there's some kind of 'cosmetic' cover over each end of the rail that slides or clips off to reveal the screws themselves. You'll just have to experiment.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

It's an old Triton Opal. I tried to find a picture, but they're all of the new version.

Alun - there is a plastic covering. I tugged at it a bit earlier, but I got scared and stopped! It doesn't look like it slides or clips off, but I'll go have another look.

Advertisement