Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

mitsubishi galant

Options
  • 10-01-2008 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

hi all,im thinkin about buying a galant at the weekend,around 97,98....just looking for any advice or useful input any of you might have about them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

they're pretty much bombproof, and in my opinion very nicely styled.(nearky bought a VR4) which model were you looking

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭silasrat

i tink its 99 or 00,not comin in to the garage till tommorrow,i have a 99 civic hatch atthe mo and ill be sorry to see it go,had it 4 years and never even the slightest hassle wit it,id recommend it to anyone,bulletproof to the max!... just passed to test though so its time to move on to sometin bigger,i love to galant,always just looked like the coolest caron the road to me but i need it to not give me trouble and drive nice and smooth,suppose you cant go wrong with the japs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭silasrat

i tink its 99 or 00,not comin in to the garage till tommorrow,i have a 99 civic hatch atthe mo and ill be sorry to see it go,had it 4 years and never even the slightest hassle wit it,id recommend it to anyone,bulletproof to the max!... just passed to test though so its time to move on to sometin bigger,i love the galant,always just looked like the coolest caron the road to me but i need it to not give me trouble and drive nice and smooth,suppose you cant go wrong with the japs though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

great car ,could be a bit better on petrol

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Ratchet wrote: »
    great car ,could be a bit better on petrol

Don't know what you expect from a big car like a Galant. no worse on fuel than an Accord etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement