Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5 a side in Dublin

• 10-01-2008 10:00pm
    Site Banned Posts: 5,346 ✭✭✭

Dunno if this is the right place to post this but is there anywhere to play 5 a side in dublin city centre (pref. southside), floodlit or indoor??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

wixfjord wrote: »
    Dunno if this is the right place to post this but is there anywhere to play 5 a side in dublin city centre (pref. southside), floodlit or indoor??

The closest place to the city centre that I know of is Sportsco in Ringsend. It's owned (or maybe was owned?) by the ESB and is beside Shelbourne dog tracks. There's another place along the DART line - just short of Sandymount I think, though I think it's mainly hockey played there.

Outside that you could go as far as Stillorgan for St Benildus or UCD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

SuprSi wrote: »
    The closest place to the city centre that I know of is Sportsco in Ringsend. It's owned (or maybe was owned?) by the ESB and is beside Shelbourne dog tracks. There's another place along the DART line - just short of Sandymount I think, though I think it's mainly hockey played there.

Outside that you could go as far as Stillorgan for St Benildus or UCD.

That place at sandymount is fairly big, so it would be more 9-10 a side, plus it's outdoor with pitch markings which isn't as good imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Coldcut in clondalkin facing Liffey Valley B and Q is directly opposite and total fitness next door..

If your about at 7pm tonight the 1st pitch will have 13 pats fans playing 7 a side we need 1 more , pitches are the best in Dublin imo fairly big.

kdjac

Advertisement