Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

British Teen admits to 50 sexual partners

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

You're **** ugly, and all these desperate guys haven't got a clue. There's probably men still inside you

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2865853937&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=2865883282

last comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the latest comment on her page - 'i would rather stick my dick in a box full of wasps' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭deaddonkey

first 5 men were blind, the rest of them wondered what the big deal was

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Gap tooth is getting owned big time..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

"Hi Cherl,

I understand that you've had more pricks than a second hand dartboard and that you come from Dagenham but what I'm impressed with is the fact that you didn't let having downs syndrome stand in the way of your dream"

merciless but hilarious comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

She is not at all that ugly.

Meh, teenagers are getting mixed messages - so much popular culture they are exposed to encourages them to be sexualised, even expects it, yet when they actually comply, everyone is so shocked and horrified. Obviously though, this is extreme and I feel sorry for the poor girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Miss Tunney added: "That does seem quite a lot in two years."

No. Sh!t. Sherlock.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

That she didnt think 50 was that high a number is quite telling. To be honest, from TV / movies etc I had a really distorted view of what the norm is about a lot of sex related stuff. Smacks of poor sexual education. Not using condoms, Christ is she lucky not to have gotten pregnant or an STI

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,927 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

TBH, she brought it on herself, why would u admit all that on national television?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Not using condoms, Christ is she lucky not to have gotten pregnant or an STI

I don't think it's luck; I think it's a load of bollix.
    Heh - in more ways than one.
    :D
    Seriously, though, do I reckon its a wind up. Women are at the very peak of their fertility throughout the years this one has been having no-condom sex with fifty men in two years. That's something like one man every fortnight. Yet she's never got pregnant? What - never?
    Naaah.
    Not buying it.
    The only way that could be right would be if she was completely infertile. Or her entire bebo friends list is made up of men off the mailing list from the world's most succesful vasectomy clinic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Super Sidious

Funniest thing is 50 blokes are probably reading the story going "Ha i shagged her...so thats what the burning sensation was when i pissed!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

why would you use a letter 'u' instead of typing 'you' when using a keyboard?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I don't think it's luck; I think it's a load of bollix.
    Heh - in more ways than one.
    :D
    Seriously, though, do I reckon its a wind up. Women are at the very peak of their fertility throughout the years this one has been having no-condom sex with fifty men in two years. That's something like one man every fortnight. Yet she's never got pregnant? What - never?
    Naaah.
    Not buying it.
    The only way that could be right would be if she was completely infertile. Or her entire bebo friends list is made up of men off the mailing list from the world's most succesful vasectomy clinic.

She may be using another form of contraceptive.

Oh yeah, the good old "cum draining" - said to work a treat.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

WindSock wrote: »

I don't think being retarded counts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

Have you read the article?
    She confesses to not using condoms or other contraceptives during many of her sexual encounters with strangers and claims most were "over in a minute".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Wow, what a scoop...

How easy it must be to work for the Daily Mail. Go find some f*cking degenerate moron and have them tell you (unsubstantiated) sh*te about how many blokes they've shagged. It was probably on the front page.

They probably hired her to write for them shortly afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Have you read the article?

Oh right. Missed that bit. Its been a couple of hours since i read it, so i forget most of it :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

... and claims most were "over in a minute".
    In fairness, that last bit is fairly believable ... given that she is an "Essex girl" presumably most of her encounters were with "Essex lads", and they have that reputation ...

Probably because most of them are perpetually on the edge anyway from perving over themselves in a mirror!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

wow 50 is insane probably a new one every week or so.... her parents are the worst parents ever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

get thee to a nunnery!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

the fookin mug on her is shockin,

this is just plain and simple truth that some male will always hit that, regardless of the smell/taste/appearance/deformities.

personally i'd rather cut mine off and throw it in the fire,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

snyper wrote: »
    you could drive a small Japaneese car between her 2 front teeth.

Man thats one ugly girl.
    I dont agree with most people here but I got to hand it you! That things retro:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Or the other hole...;)

Seriously though, I don't really see a problem with the fact that she's had 50 partners, people are free to simply enjoy sex for the sake of sex, but the worrying bit is the fact that she didn't INSIST on condoms. That's putting both herself and any future partners for whom she doesn't insist on them (obviously the lads are just as much to blame) at risk.
    Astonishingly, given her admission that she did not always use condoms, the young woman tested negative for sexually transmitted diseases.

She said: "That is so weird. How did that happen?"
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yea, thic chick is havin a barney.

As sh1te in the sack as some lad may be, what exactly are you gonna get done in 1 minute.

so im calling bull****e on this.

Yes shes a slap head.

Yes shes takin some.

Not 50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Honestly it sounds like she wasnt' enjoying herself, I wonder if she has even had 10 orgasms.

She needs her head sorting out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Honestly it sounds like she wasnt' enjoying herself, I wonder if she has even had 10 orgasms.

You make it sound as if women are meant to enjoy sex too :confused:

Look at her again. She isn't remotely as horrendous-looking as people are saying. It's just that they're so disgusted by her behaviour.
    farohar wrote:
    Seriously though, I don't really see a problem with the fact that she's had 50 partners, people are free to simply enjoy sex for the sake of sex
    Not that young though - and she seems particulary naive. And not in those circumstances - as an unpaid prostitute really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

Thaedydal wrote: »

ROFL... there's probably a lot of women that havent had that many!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

She sounds like a snuggler...I'd say she loves the snuggling bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

daniel3982 wrote: »
    Classy girl :eek:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=506993&in_page_id=1879

Makes me miss the old days back in Blighty!

At my current rate I'll be about 105 before I equal her though so perhaps I'm just jealous!

She actually does have a bebo too, check out the comments, they're gold!

Already posted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,286 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

neacy69 wrote: »
    Any chance of the Bebo Linkage?

Read the thread its already been found

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Read the thread its already been found

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Mister Fister

Alan Cooper
    Hello lovely. Nevermind these cretins below, you are something special. Give me a chance and you won't regret it. I may be known for being a bellend, but it looks like you know how to handle a cock.

LOL!!! seriously tho she looks retarded

Harsh. Maybe a little bit "special" though...

I'm sure all those guys who stuck it in her are real "beauties"... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

why would you use a letter 'u' instead of typing 'you' when using a keyboard?
    According to my 14 year old cousin 'it's cool'. Can't argue with that.

Anyway, I'd take head.

So the girl is sexually active. Who gives a damn?

I guarantee most of the people complaining are the ones not getting any.

Dudess wrote: »
    Harsh. Maybe a little bit "special" though...

I'm sure all those guys who stuck it in her are real "beauties"... :rolleyes:

Yes probably a bit harsh alright but thats the first thing that sprung to mind when i saw her picky!

Terry wrote: »
    So the girl is sexually active. Who gives a damn?

I guarantee most of the people complaining are the ones not getting any.
    It's more because she's a bit too young and the way she's going about it. And the fact that she seems fairly dumb and naive.

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    It's more because she's a bit too young and the way she's going about it. And the fact that she seems fairly dumb and naive.
    Who, at that age, is not naive?

Maybe she is dumb. I don't know. I didn't see the tv show and I don't know the girl. I just don't like the fact that people are whining about her having lots of sex. It's her choice and the choice of those she is with. There are no laws being broken. Nobody is getting hurt. There is no harm being done at all here. People are just assholes really.

Nobody is getting hurt. There is no harm being done at all here.
    She's a child who solicited sex over the internet, that is not healthy or normal. Why are you arguing as if it is? It's as if you just want to argue for the sake of it.
    If this experience doesn't fuk her head up when she looks back on it, then good for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

God. The state of her. I wouldn't get up on her to get across a wall.

simu wrote: »
    It's a bit disturbing that she also looks slack-jawed though.
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

ROFL... there's probably a lot of women that havent had that many!! :D

Poor them if I don't' get at least 3 I feel hard done by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Who, at that age, is not naive?

Maybe she is dumb. I don't know. I didn't see the tv show and I don't know the girl. I just don't like the fact that people are whining about her having lots of sex. It's her choice and the choice of those she is with. There are no laws being broken. Nobody is getting hurt. There is no harm being done at all here. People are just assholes really.

Until she gets a disease, or something happens to her as a result of meeting so many strangers.

• Advertisement

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Until she gets a disease, or something happens to her as a result of meeting so many strangers.
    True, but it's well known now that she sleeps around, so the disease factor will drop a bit. People will be more likely to use condoms now.

The assault factor goes up quite a bit though.

This girl will not change her ways overnight. She may ease off for a while, until the crap has died down, but she will be back doing blokes aplenty after a while.

Advertisement