Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Silly British Kids...........ffs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,248 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Ha brilliant, I can see sky picking it up any day....

Live from Paddington Station ....Scottish bum fights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭adsgirl

Crazy!!!
    Looked like that first young guy was lucky to get out of the way in time, bloody lunatics:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

I thought the first guy was playing it pretty safe, the second two seemed to avoid it by inches. Anyway, well deserving Darwin nominees each of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

adsgirl wrote: »
    Crazy!!!
    Looked like that first young guy was lucky to get out of the way in time, bloody lunatics:mad:

That's what makes it fun I guess. It's really inconsiderate of the train driver though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

that scond one was might close.
    See, this is what happens when kids have nothing to do.

Im quite sure crap like this happens in most countries where there is little for kids to do. Im fairly sure ive seen videos of kids in the US seeing how close they can get their heads tot he side of a speeding train. AS i recall, one of the got a bit too close. Probably on something like rotten.com.

Mind you, no matter how bored I am, I cant say Ive ever felt the need to stand in front of 40k ton of speeding metal.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,926 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

and it's the poor train drivers who have to live with it for the rest of their lives

A few years ago I was out cycling and passed over a train crossing. Got home to find out that ten minutes afterwards, someone had tried to dodge the train at that exact point and lost their foot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

the second one is class. They fight, see the train, one get up on teh platform then helps the other one up and then they go back to beating the **** out of each other

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

jsb wrote: »
    the second one is class. They fight, see the train, one get up on teh platform then helps the other one up and then they go back to beating the **** out of each other

honour among jackasses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,032 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Natural selection tbh.

• Advertisement
Advertisement