Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

powerpoint washing machine problem

Options
  • 11-01-2008 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,306 ✭✭✭

hi guys my washing machine wont go into a spin cycle. ive emtpied the filter and its grand but still nothing. I lookied underneath and when i put it on a spin there was a kind of kocking or catching noise? i dont know were to go from here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 chazwazza

Hi - just read your post regarding your powerpoint washing machine. I seem to be having the exact same problem. Were you able to fix it or did you have to get an engineer/ replace the machine. It wont kick in to spin mode.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Bowlardo

Same Problem

Did anyone every get an answer to this?

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Would there be anything stuck on the rotors for the pump? Like a hairpin or some such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

seems to be a common issue alright if it wont drain and spin
    ive had it happen on different machines

• Registered Users Posts: 4 your future

just bought a power point 6kg 1000 rev washing machine. according to manual the cotton wash should take app 85 mins however the machine continued for hours, brought it back and got a brand new one and its doing exactly the same as we put it on an empty cotton 60 degree wash and after 135 mins the wash was still going . Any one else have this same prob. when i bought it the guy in shop stressed to me to get the guarantee registered immediately. beginning to get a bit suspect about the whole thing now as the second machine we brought out is doing the same thing .

• Advertisement
Advertisement