Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where In Cavan Would You Say ?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

wher in cavan would you say the nicest people come from ?you tell me please id love to know;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

need you ask! cavan town of course...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

ulster wrote: »
    need you ask! cavan town of course...

I'll second that :D

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Shercock obviously... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Sundrive

Just stumbled across this site so havin a nosy and spotted the cavan thread. Sure we're all only the business up there in cavan. Fierce nice, all of us. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Mullagh is full of arseholes.

/me locates coat and exits down Meath way....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭KIVES

From years of experience of travelling round the high roads and by roads of Cavan, I would say Shercock people score highest in the friendliness stakes, people in the west of the county are salt of the earth (Ballinagh,Killeshandra,Ballyconnell)...however, I've always had a soft spot for the natives of Swanlinbar.....My least favourite spot in Cavan would have to be Mountain Lodge, a clannish crowd if ever I saw one. Half suspect the ancient custom of 'stretching' people on a rack still goes on to this day in that dreary 'hardtogetto' hamlet

Advertisement