Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards time wrong?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

hi..

Sometimes on Boards the time (at the very bottom) is wrong..It always says GMT +1, and its always an hour out. The time on my computer is right, so I'm wondering is it my computer or the site?

It only happens every now and again, for instance its correct now, but wasn't the last time I signed in.

I only noticed it when a threads last post time was at 13.40 or something and it was only 12.45...:confused:

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It's fine for me.

If you click in 'Private messages' towards the top right and then 'Edit Options' over to the left after that, it will bring up the page below.
    You can set your time zone as below.

Is it set to GMT or GMT+1/etc?

749637183918588628415161_time.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Before I logged in the time at the bottom of the screen said 00:58. After I logged in it said 23:58.

Its always been like that for me. Once I log in, the time is correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭misslt

Thrill wrote: »
    Before I logged in the time at the bottom of the screen said 00:58. After I logged in it said 23:58.

Its always been like that for me. Once I log in, the time is correct.

Aah thats it! My computer randomly logs me out of things all the time, and on Boards I don't really notice till I go to post, (not that often) so thats why it changes all the time!

Thanks!!

Advertisement