Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zero Punctuation "Super Mario Galaxy" "Silent Hill Origins"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

We already had a bit of a flamewar over the mario galaxy one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

haha I didn't know wether it was a good idea to post that one up. Lots of hardcore mario fans out there probably wont like the video.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Silent hill one is great, I'll definitely be avoiding it anyway:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Yeah Silent Hill review definitely a return to form. Great stuff
    Mario one was the first one I disagreed with, as I felt he was trying to hard to criticise it. That one was really just being controversial for the sake of it (well, isn't he always I suppose).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

ZP works best when there is actually a bucket load of flaws in the game, see: Clive barkers Jericho and MOH Airborne.

With mario galaxy it was clutching at straws to fill about 3 minutes, one and half of which was a random steam of thought on mario and bowsers relationship, the rest was **** jokes and pretending the camera didn't work.

The silent hill one is a return to form though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I showed this to a die-hard Silent Hill fan yesterday. She was in stitches with laughter, in between admitting that it's all true. I want to be like Yahtzee when I grow up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 605 ✭✭✭ghouldaddy07

easily is best in awhile had me cracking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I like the mass effect one.. Im picking this game up today to see what all the buzz is about!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement