Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a bet on

Options
  • 11-01-2008 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have it on good authority that a certain Ireland B international will be moving from 1 English club to another. Does anyone know where or who I might get odds from ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

will1977 wrote: »
    Hi, I have it on good authority that a certain Ireland B international will be moving from 1 English club to another. Does anyone know where or who I might get odds from ? Thanks

Unless it was a top star (Cristiano Ronaldo or the likes) I'd say you'd be lucky to get a market on it. The fact that it's an Ireland B international would mean in my opinion that a bookie would be reluctant to lay a bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Mark Yeates?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

jameshayes wrote: »
    Mark Yeates?

Wes Hoolahan ;)

Didn't know he was on the move!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭will1977

Deal to be finalised today with Sheff Utd

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Most bookmakers wouldn't take a bet as they know well that someone asking for a bet like that is either a few cents short of a euro or has so inside info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Not a hope of any bookies giving you odds on that.

And if they do, don't bet because you are going to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

will1977 wrote: »
    Deal to be finalised today with Sheff Utd

Really? Any idea of the transfer fee?

SEASIDERS boss Simon Grayson insists that no bids have been received for either Wes Hoolahan or Kaspars Gorkss, who is being tracked by Watford.

Published Date: 11 January 2008
    -

Advertisement