Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Leisure Centre in Ballyfermot?

• 11-01-2008 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Where it is? Is it worth joining? How much is annual fee? Does it have all the usual facilities and more? I'm already a member of a leisure centre in a hotel in Ballyfermot; just heard the new one is bigger and better and cheaper!! Just wondering..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 TommyShannon

I don't think it's even built yet! It's going to be in Le Fanu Park on the site of the old Sean Dunne Swimming pool. From seeing the building site it looks like it's going to me huge.

It's where the swimming pool was alright. Due to be opened later this month I heard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

any news on this, looks finished but the boards are still up

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Anyone have any news on this? Was meant to be opening end of this month(well it was meant to be open about a year ago) but I've not heard anything in months? Really want to leave my current gym, this will be a lot more convenient for me.

Advertisement