Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk frother not working - kettle put onto it's base unit

• 11-01-2008 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've a milk frother thing which is jug than sits on top of a base unit. Problem is that the I've also a kettle that sits on top of a seperate base unit and the other day my girlfriend accidentally put the kettle on the frother base unit. She said there were no sparks etc but now the frother jug doesn't work....any ideas what the problem is?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,470 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Idioteque wrote: »
    Hi,

I've a milk frother thing which is jug than sits on top of a base unit. Problem is that the I've also a kettle that sits on top of a seperate base unit and the other day my girlfriend accidentally put the kettle on the frother base unit. She said there were no sparks etc but now the frother jug doesn't work....any ideas what the problem is?

Thanks,

Your Girlfriend. (Joking)

The base unit has blown, is it under warranty? You could try changing the fuse and the power source.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Can you provide make and model numbers here? I'll take a look.

Advertisement