Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good home for Alaskan malamute.

Options
  • 11-01-2008 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I am looking for a good home for my alaskan malamute, he is 9 months old very friendly and has papers if you are interested and want more details P.M me please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

If he has papers did he come from a breeder, if so, can they take him back or at least help you find a home?

I always wanted one of them and my dog died before christmas .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭lurchin along

So you couldn't stop the disagreements with the older dog huh.Sorry to hear it.Hope you get lucky with a good home for him
    You will do your best to make sure his next home will be his last yes?
    Contacting the breeder is a good idea.They may have people waiting that would give a good home to an older pup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Robg

Hi,

I'd interested in re-homing your malamute. Any more info that you could provide would be great..and also where are you based?

cheers,

Rob

Advertisement