Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psp slim downgrade in the S.E?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

hey folks
    i just need to ask if anyone is near waterford (or in munster) that can downgrade a psp slim with 3.71 fw installed,and a phat that needs doing.
    i have gone nutz trying to get this sorted,i have read up on the whole dark alex craic i know whats what but i dont know anyone with a phat that has a cfw installed,, the only guy that will sell a pandora to suit is state side and wont post to outside the usa and canada.
    i will travel to get this sorted.
    hit me back please.:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Hey im in the same boat. There is a guy on adverts.ie selleing a battery that he said he'd make a pandora battery for €20. Here is the link

I think after you custom up the phat its handy enough

Heres a FAQ about the whole custom firmware situation.

Heres a guide to do all the custom firmwaring

Good luck! And if you can get it going you can do my slim cause i was so much help to you:D!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 vicount

Hey im in the same boat. There is a guy on adverts.ie selleing a battery that he said he'd make a pandora battery for €20. Here is the link

I think after you custom up the phat its handy enough

Heres a FAQ about the whole custom firmware situation.

Heres a guide to do all the custom firmwaring

Good luck! And if you can get it going you can do my slim cause i was so much help to you:D!!

cheers bud and if i get mine sorted i will let ya know how i got on!

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

I am in limerick and work in Galway and can install the firmware in about 10 min for you

Advertisement