Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maplin.....again!

Options
  • 11-01-2008 3:51pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I know everyone knows this place is a disgraceful overcharging pain in the ass but what I had to pay today really got my goat. I purchased a Male Coax to F-Connector 2 metre cable yesterday for €3.99. Got home realized I needed a female version so went to Maplin today to get it. €8.29. I had to get it as the other place didn't have the female version and I needed it urgently. I also needed a few screw on F-Connector plugs which I had previously gotten for €2.99 for 4 (Thanks Tony :)). Maplin are charging €3.29 for 1. Despite needing these I refuse to pay that much extra so went back and ordered more from satellite.ie instead. I guess these prices are to be expected from a store that actually charge for their catalogue!

Advertisement