Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Didier Deschamps spotted outside FAI

Options
  • 11-01-2008 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭

Hey,

My mate just saw Didier Deschamps outside the FAI offices on Merrion Square. 6/1 odds down from 20/1 this morning. Worth a flutter.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

How reliable is your mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

He wouldnt have rang me to tell me if it wasnt him, so very.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Yeah, he went from 1001 - 1 on PP to 100-1 to 25-1 and now 4-1 !!

We were talking about him on the soccer forum.. Seems a dead cert

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭mallet head

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Hey,

My mate just saw Didier Deschamps outside the FAI offices on Merrion Square. 6/1 odds down from 20/1 this morning. Worth a flutter.

The FAI aint on merrion square anymore they moved out 2 months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭scaramanga

ya mate of mine was in ladbrokes in dun laoghaire on wednesday said a load of people were backing him

• Advertisement

He said FAI, i presumed they were still in Merrion Square. My bad on its location, he still saw him outside the FAI though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

:) i was just thinking the same as i was reading the OP post. I wondering was he handing in his CV?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 480 ✭✭Barlow07

:) i was just thinking the same as i was reading the OP post.

Ahhh leave me alone, im only trying to be helpfull :D

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Surely too ambitious a name for the FAI? Probably bringing his 23 year old nephew over to manage them.

• Advertisement

5starpool wrote: »
    Surely too ambitious a name for the FAI? Probably bringing his 23 year old nephew over to manage them.

lol, he's a players manager, he'll need someone more technically strong beside him so thats 2 big salarys the FAI will need to pay

• Registered Users Posts: 8,041 ✭✭✭Unearthly

He's now joint favourite with Venables at 7/2 on Paddypower

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Defo not merrion square. I work for the FAI sometimes and I cleaned that building out in November when we moved all the stuff up to Abbotstown where unless he works there would not happen to just spot him as it's half a mile from the entrance gate to the front door.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

8/1 with Ladbrokes.

RasTa wrote: »
    Defo not merrion square. I work for the FAI sometimes and I cleaned that building out in November when we moved all the stuff up to Abbotstown where unless he works there would not happen to just spot him as it's half a mile from the entrance gate to the front door.

Practical joke by stan IMO - He rang Deschamps and pretended to be Delany and told him to go to Merrion Sq!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

Have to agree - Stan was always a good man for a joke - His team selections used to crack me up :D
    jameshayes wrote: »
    Practical joke by stan IMO - He rang Deschamps and pretended to be Delany and told him to go to Merrion Sq!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Seems to me like someones looking to make a few quid trading this on betfair...

Back at 100's. Speculate and sell at 4's!

9-1 on BF

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

As long as that gob**** John Delaney has anything to do with the FAI, they are sure to fuk up the hireing of a manager.

Bring back Jack!

We were ****e but he knew it so hoof'd the ball up in the air.. we got lucky bounces and a few good summers!

snyper wrote: »
    We were ****e but he knew it so hoof'd the ball up in the air.. we got lucky bounces and a few good summers!

I heard they used to train by putting a target on the back of niall quinns head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

jameshayes wrote: »
    I heard they used to train by putting a target on the back of niall quinns head

Bwahahahahahahaa!!

Ah d good'ol days..

.. when the'd bring tony cascarino on for the last 10 mins and the winning headder...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Seems to me like someones looking to make a few quid trading this on betfair...
    Yep. All it takes is a few suckers like the OP. :) Someone is obviously happily laying him because there's €20 available at 8.00, €20 available at 7.6, €20 available at 7.4. €1k matches in the last hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

I just seen George Graham looking at an Ireland Jersey in the window of Champion Sports in Blanch! Lump on ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Benazir Bhutto

LOL !!:D ........

you couldnt 'av seen him in blanch , cause i had breakfast with him this morning in dundrum and he already had an ireland jersey on under his leather jacket.

lol :D

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Yep. All it takes is a few suckers like the OP. :) Someone is obviously happily laying him because there's €20 available at 8.00, €20 available at 7.6, €20 available at 7.4. €1k matches in the last hour or so.

My buddy aint bookmaker, so i dont know how im a sucker. He says he saw him, i say thatnks for telling me.

Advertisement