Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Financial Advice

Options
  • 11-01-2008 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,
    Can anyone recommend a "sound financial advisor" accountant, priest in the city area.

Want to start getting the personal finances in better shape, savings, re mortgage etc etc
    Just need to get some info before I get started..

Thanks in advance...

CP

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

A priest??

there is some guy with a weekly slot on the keith finnegan show on galway bay fm
    or
    check out the goldenpages, there's plenty of financial advisors around!
    or
    if you're struggling and need advice www.mabs.ie
    or
    general information www.itsyourmoney.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 minik

The guy on the Keith Finnegan show is called Dave Mc Carthy, works for Mc Carthy and associates I believe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 midouri

CPG wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    Can anyone recommend a "sound financial advisor" accountant, priest in the city area.

Want to start getting the personal finances in better shape, savings, re mortgage etc etc
    Just need to get some info before I get started..

Thanks in advance...

CP

google eddie hobbs, he has a website. Also www.askaboutmoney.com is an excellent site!!! It helped me to get my finances in order.
    Try look at all these sites first rather than spending money on getting the advice.

Fr. Crilly is good, too good in fact

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

MABs

They have a bit of a backlog at the minute, but they're very helpful.

If you'd like some general advice on how to cut expenditure (especially stretching food budgets), I have a lot of experience in cutting ours (sigh) & I'd meet you for a coffee (unemployed so I've plenty of free time)

Edit: Oh FFS, this is a necro thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

CPG wrote: »
    Hi Everyone,
    Can anyone recommend a "sound financial advisor"

"sound financial advisor" = These crowd are ment to be great craic, they even had a tent up in Ballybritt for a few years, Become their friend and you will get all sorts of benefits and presents, don't think they know much about financial management though sound financial advisor

I didn't look at the dates Xiney either in fact i totally overlooked the second post. I'm getting too much sun

I'd like to take you up on your offer and discuss state benefits :p

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'll close this oldie thread. There's a section on financial advice here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement