Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else playing in Misery Battlegroup?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭

Don't know about your server, but on AP anyway, we're seeing a lot of lag, and other problems such as that, what about the rest of you guys?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I have no idea what battlegroup i'm on...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm on Misery battlegroup too - Kilrogg. Been getting quite a bit of lag lately, I've done traceroutes a few times to try determine whether the problem was on my end, NTL's end or Blizz's... and it's ALWAYS a Telia hop where the lag is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

didnt blizz or some of there partners do a hardware refresh last weekend or early this week ? Any improvements since then at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Look for your character in the Armoury and you can see what battlegroup you are in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Well I know there's a load of Irish players on Outlands too, so they'd all be in Misery. It's a right pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

Yup - am in Misery on Ranveholdt

:::: ven0mous ::::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

im on jadenars misery and yeah its been very laggy in BG's lately i had trouble tanking vaandar because of the lag =/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Im on outland and do bgs a fair bit but i cant say ive noticed this lag.

Are you sure its not since the patch? Theres a registry fix floating around to reduce lag (like 300ms > 70ms for most ppl) which applies to everything,. not just bg's.

While were on the subject of misery, Why do Tarren Mill players seem to suck so much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Dustaz wrote: »
    Im on outland and do bgs a fair bit but i cant say ive noticed this lag.

Are you sure its not since the patch? Theres a registry fix floating around to reduce lag (like 300ms > 70ms for most ppl) which applies to everything,. not just bg's.

While were on the subject of misery, Why do Tarren Mill players seem to suck so much?

link to this reg fix ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Anti wrote: »
    link to this reg fix ?

linky

Brought me from 160ms to about 50ms.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

also worked perfect for me, from about 220 to 60

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Have to agree about that fix, I can leave counterspells that bit later it's nice :D

Advertisement