Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African Nations Cup

Options
2»

Comments

I hope your chickens come home to roost now and Mali come through for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭norm

Have gone with Nigeria myself. Also took them with -1 @ 11/4. Its win or bust for them, with Ivory Coast 2 up now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

E250 on nigeria betting in running @ 4-9 with draw no bet.
    Cant see this possibly losing tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Happy i took the draw no bet to say the least.
    Will nigeria score at all in this competition?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

It's ridiculous, they have incredible strikers and can't score. They need to muller Benin on Tuesday night and hope that the Ivory Coast beat Mali. I'm still hopeful, although I do feel a bit stupid about taking 7/1 at the start of the tournament.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭dotsflan

I'm still hopeful, although I do feel a bit stupid about taking 7/1 at the start of the tournament.[/QUOTE]

Your not the only one:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Backed 3 euro on Angola @ 90's because someone mentioned it on here before the tournament kicked off.

There's into the 20's after last nights win over Senegal. Don't look too bad a team either, yer man up fronts handy.

PS. I'm sure an aftertime of 3 euro will be forgivable...

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Paddy Irishman

Ivory Coast v Mali 29.01.2008. Interesting to see bookmakers going best price Evens on the draw in this game. A draw will see both teams through but is this being too over cautious amid all the allegations of bribes etc. flying about over the past week? It looks like Guinea could be awaiting the winners of this game with the loser playing tournament hosts Ghana, so there's definitely something to play for. I think I'll be laying the draw at 2.04.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭paulizei

I'm going to take Ivory Coast as outright winners while the price is still decent. They are far and away the best and most consistent team in the tournament. I just hope they don't do an Argentina on me. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭WH BONNEY

Went for the obvious one tonight

Camroon @ 11/10
    Egypt @ 5/6.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭tubey

Cameroon were winning 2-0, now drawing 2-2. They're poorish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I lay'd cameroom @1.3~ when they were 2-0 down!

10mins lads comon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

jameshayes wrote: »
    I lay'd cameroom @1.3~ when they were 2-0 down!

10mins lads comon!

Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh nasty aftertiming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Forky wrote: »
    Uuuuhhhhhhhhhhh nasty aftertiming.

94114098bh2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

I believed you put on the bet.

It's like being in a bookies and someone not telling you if they bet, only telling you if they actually win. Fair enough, congrats and all but to be fair no-one gives a sh1te!

Look at all gambling forums, it's like an unwritten rule or a gentlemans agreement for want of better phrases. Nobody does it.

Advertisement