Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marriage dream?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I had this dream where I was getting married and I was walking up the aisle ( in the shortest wedding dress for some reason!) and when I get to the top I lift my veil to see my groom and Im disappointed as its not who I thought it would be if you know what I mean? Whats this mean?

I have also been having alot of dreams where Im pregnant or in labour then as soon as the 'baby is born' I wake up! Anyone know what this means?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Serina wrote: »
    I had this dream where I was getting married and I was walking up the aisle ( in the shortest wedding dress for some reason!) and when I get to the top I lift my veil to see my groom and Im disappointed as its not who I thought it would be if you know what I mean? Whats this mean?

I have also been having alot of dreams where Im pregnant or in labour then as soon as the 'baby is born' I wake up! Anyone know what this means?

ooh i have a lot of similar dreams, I'm pregnant an awful lot in dreams (I've looked it up and aparently it means great success is on the way - I'm still waiting for it!)

I've also walked up the aisle loads of times but only once has the guy had a face, he was tall, well built and blonde! I've never been with any blonde guy and dont actually know many, so you never know, maybe he's my prince charming ;)

Are you single a while? i put it down to that for me and that I dream of getting married and having babies one day :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Serina

Cathooo wrote: »
    ooh i have a lot of similar dreams, I'm pregnant an awful lot in dreams (I've looked it up and aparently it means great success is on the way - I'm still waiting for it!)

I've also walked up the aisle loads of times but only once has the guy had a face, he was tall, well built and blonde! I've never been with any blonde guy and dont actually know many, so you never know, maybe he's my prince charming ;)

Are you single a while? i put it down to that for me and that I dream of getting married and having babies one day :o

thanks yep Im single for a while. Ill keep my fingers crossed for the sucess part! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭allybhoy

Serina wrote: »
    I had this dream where I was getting married and I was walking up the aisle....I have also been having alot of dreams where Im pregnant or in labour then as soon as the 'baby is born' I wake up! Anyone know what this means?

I dunno but im just glad ur not my GF!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Dreams can be a version of wish fulfillment. Compare active dreaming.

Advertisement