Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Digital download sites for D&B?

• 11-01-2008 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if there are any that I'm missing out on here.
    I've already tried trackitdown, and am gonna have a quick look on beatport and djdownload now... any other suggestions for good places to look?

Looking for stuff along the lines of "Contour - Shooting star", and maybe a bit of grimier, harder stuff...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

check out

www.abunchofcuts.com

it's a cooperative between 31, Exit, Bassbin, Commercial Suicide, Signature and Soul:r - pretty much the six best labels in dnb at the moment imo

if you like Contour, you should check out:

Calibre

Klute

Zero tolerance

D:bridge

Physics

Mutt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

also - and this probably even a better bet for you, you should check out Nookie's dowload site

www.digital-tunes.net

All tracks available in highest quality 320 MP3 for 1.50 €, 50,671 tracks downloadable in CD quality FLAC or WAV for the same price.

loads of really good stuff there that isn't on the other download sites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Nice one [cm]tyranny, I'll have a gander through those sites tomorrow...

Advertisement