Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative Photoshop Tennis - Some Rules

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

just some colour touch ups and clouds
    642270698294403001840591_lowres_copy.jpg

hi res:attached

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Ah what did you do man! My eyes are all hurty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

A more refined version of ps tennis is a great idea! The original ps tennis thread tended to become crowded and tacky with constant moronic barry scott pics :rolleyes:

But i think you guys have swung too far in the opposite direction i.e. the changes are far too subtle. The fist image in this thread was going well and should have continued into a new pic with the curling edge. The changes were subtle and well done and the flow was good. But completly changing to a random pic was a bad idea. It has broken the flow. And the changes to the new image are far too subtle to the point that you cant even see them!

I think you guys should maintain the ideas of subtlety and flow but allow creative transitions into new scenes instead of just picking a random new pic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

Subtle eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Orange69 wrote: »
    The original ps tennis thread tended to become crowded and tacky with constant moronic barry scott pics :rolleyes:

Its just a bit of fun, and as the title says 'no rules' :o ............you went and hurt my feelings now! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Orange69

Its just a bit of fun, and as the title says 'no rules' :o ............you went and hurt my feelings now! :p

Sorry but Barry Scot really annoys me... That gormless face and the constant shouting ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Sebzy wrote: »
    Subtle eh?

LAWL. It actually took a while for me to notice him.

Advertisement