Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Record Fair

Options
  • 11-01-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know what date the Record Fair is coming back to Temple Bar? I'm told it is sometime in March but I can't find anything about it on the web.

Have to put it into my calendar!

Thanks a mil. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I missed it when it was here in November, anyone know if it was worth going to?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I haven't been to it in maybe three years (it used to be out in Dun Laoghaire) and I spent a fortune when I went. I think there are even more stalls now. Lots of selection but I get the feeling that all the sellers put up their prices especially for the fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Its very much a pan handing exercise you will have to wade through mountains of useless crap for a few nuggets still I always find 20 or so quality albums for reasonable enough prices less than I would probably pay inc postage from e-bay or a UK site.
    Place is full of U2 obsessives though who seem to go back every time trying to find the Japanese 12" issue of New Years day or something similar
    and its always better to go early on the saturday before all the good stuff is gone

as for date I think its either the 2nd last or last weekend in march

Advertisement