Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tallaght Question?

Options
  • 11-01-2008 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Does anyone know the route the Tallaght test centre takes?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,806 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Being serious, it is only open 5 days at its current location so I'd suspect even the instructors don't know for sure yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Noskoda

NO test centre has only one route, there are usually at least three and these can often be done in clockwise and anticlockwise direction. If everyone went on the same route there would be a traffic jam of learners

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Noskoda wrote: »
    NO test centre has only one route, there are usually at least three and these can often be done in clockwise and anticlockwise direction. If everyone went on the same route there would be a traffic jam of learners
    ....and the route can be altered on an ad hoc basis because of accidents, road works, diversions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Yeah i never trusted the instructors who say "PRE TEST LESSONS ON THE ACTUAL TEST ROUTE"

Best stick to general lessons, otherwise its highly likely you'll end up failing, and worse, lookin like a <SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 18 alig

Again this is the route that I've been shown but I'm sure there is more than one so if anyone else knows a different route it would be great to hear it!

- Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement