Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attitude to guns

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

dresden8 wrote: »
    What are these people doing in this forum anyway? Why aren't they over on the archery forum calling for deadly weapons to be banned?

Shouldn't they be banned for trolling?

No wonder people look askance at the shooting fraternity if this is the standard issue reaction.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

lads go home, go to sleep and dream of meeting a girlfriend. Grow up and try talk about something you might understand some day (avalanche and feelgood and now mike65) night night your mammy will have your big brecky on da din din table for you in the morning. Dats if your not still on the breast :D

go try some other topic like "how does my mammys milk taste":D:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭avalanche

yeah youre right. best leave the hardman stuff to you eh?guns n roses.:cool: plus you have a girlfriend? amazing. you certainly have ticked all the manly boxes. fair play to you. you dont need your "mammys" breast milk as you are a t*t yourself - just swallow your saliva.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

chem wrote: »
    lads go home, go to sleep and dream of meeting a girlfriend. Grow up and try talk about something you might understand some day (avalanche and feelgood and now mike65) night night your mammy will have your big brecky on da din din table for you in the morning. Dats if your not still on the breast :D

go try some other topic like "how does my mammys milk taste":D:D:p

Plank.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

This if f**king ridiculous. Think it's time this thread was closed as we can all see what it's descending into.

We should have no time for arguing with such entrenched ignorance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

AH! poor you :D i Am worse for replying at this point but if your sitting infront of a computer of a sat night you must be one lonely man(boy). I have work tomorrow and I`d say you dont know what work is as daddy provides da readies and mammy da milk. Go put on your nice fitting skin tight wear and peddle your little trikey to the shops for your mammy:D:D she might not realise your a friend of bernies if you say your into bikes X

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

WTF?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

Feelgood wrote: »
    Its a personally insult that I find a piece of metal and some wood stupid??

" a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity "

Sigmund Freud.icon6.gif

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Right, I've never seen such tripe before why cann't people have a civil debate about this subject?

Chem your doing your sport no favours, banned for a week for getting personal. Sinking to the level of children is sad that goes for both sides.

Feelgood banned for one week. Your making sad wild generalisations not putting you point of view accroos in any meaningfull way. If you really think you are I thionk you need to rethink your tactics because noone is likly to take your seriously ATM. Im more then happy to let you debate it here but thats not what your doing.

Mike I know where your coming from but I don't think your contributing anything by coming in like that. 30k posts you should know better and "plank" is a personal insult.

As for avalanche you never actually made a point anywhere.

Resoanable debate is not difficult unless your views are so extreme that they cann't be deffended, at that point other tactics come in to play, many of which I see here. I welcome debate to this baord but I have no problem banning anyone that cannt keep it civil, shooter or not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement