Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl spotting scope

Options
  • 11-01-2008 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone has used or bought one? Can you give a review or can you recomend buying one for target shooting? What rande are they good for and is it money well spent? €149.99 in my local Lidl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭riflehunter77

Lad not sure what that scope is like, but if you are after one that is good value, small, compact, rugged and waterproof. I would have a look at the yukon 20-50 x50. They wont break the bank, you can pick them on net for about £60 sterling, have a good look about doe they vary alot between the uk and the us. Got one for the old fella a few years back, he brings it every were with him. He loves the fact it light and small enough to fit under his jacket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

chem wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone has used or bought one? Can you give a review or can you recomend buying one for target shooting? What rande are they good for and is it money well spent? €149.99 in my local Lidl.
    I've seen one that a friend bought. It's very good (but very big) comes with lots of bits like carry bags and a tripod. Has 90mm objective lens which gives a very bright picture and we had to crank it down to it's lowest zoom to look at a 25 yard target. :D

It should be good for over 200 yards on targets. I don't think you'll get anything better for the price.

Advertisement