Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bullets

Options
  • 11-01-2008 10:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

recently purchased a .220 remington swift rifle just wondering where is the best place to ammunition for it at a competetive price

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

The swift is some round. Its a pity only remington chamber for it now i think. If you go to www.shoot.ie you can get Hornady 55gr for e36.75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

Jonty wrote: »
    The swift is some round. Its a pity only remington chamber for it now i think. If you go to www.shoot.ie you can get Hornady 55gr for e36.75

Nice little shop have to say but the prices are a bit Over the top i mean he is looking for what 700 for a Glock 17, You can get one brand new in Dublin for 535 or abouts, A few other things as well,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Good customer service though!

As as aside, man but you chose an expensive round.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Always find the sports den in navan cheap for rounds and cartridges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

I'm using hornady 50 grain ballistic tips and they are awsome from a remmy VSSF. Federal 52 grain BTHP are good too. Hornady cost me €38 per 20 but they are worth it. my brother is using winchester silvertips 40 grain and he swears by them. Remmy PSP are the worst we've found at 1" at 100 yards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

just be sure to price around well. REcently bought 100 rds in .243. The differance in price between the cheapest and dearest was €60:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ben130

sound for the replies i will check into them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ben130

thanks for the help i will look in to them:)

Advertisement