Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I LOIKE LOLCATS, BIY (Was:Why the fawk am i not allowed to view my own Citys forum?)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

This thread is epic, but is ultimately of :
    fail-24.jpg.

The fact is calling people GAYERS isn't very nice and you got banned. You can still visit other forums but I'd advise not pulling that crap again :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Again discrimination on your behalf thinking you know everything about me.

I have being a member of this forum for 2 years for your information,
    Up to this point my posts have been serious, regarding information and technology, and posted not "to rip the piss out of anyone."

Last night i posted some fail picks, and i made a parody name from your username.

Am i not allowed to have a little bit of fun after 2 years of serious posts?
    You've done the same by changing the title of this thread by adding "I LOIKE LOLCATS BIY"
    Perhaps you should be banned or de-modded too?

You honestly need to get your facts straight first if you want to be worthy of your role.

I don't stand for such bigotry.
    I've been a member here for three or four years.
    Earlier today I was given a warning on a forum I used to moderate because I was trolling.

It doesn't matter how long you have been here. If you act the bollix, you will get banned.

On that same forum, I banned plenty of people who have been here a lot longer than me, because they acted the bollix.

Some of them complained in the same way, but I upheld the ban.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

The reason you are staying banned is because you clearly see nothing wrong with the way you posted. So I'm sure we could expect a repeat or something similar and I'm heading that off at the pass. If I'm wrong in that, do tell, but given the above attempts to disavow taking responsibility for your own actions and evading the consequences, I dont think you actually believe you did anything wrong.
    Imagine is everyone acted like you did... what would the forum look like?

Also, I'm having a great deal of difficulty being lectured about morality and ethics by someone who posted "GAYERS" in the largest size available.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭corkproducers

1. You failed to answer my questions about those insults you threw in my direction.
    You dont deserve to be a mod with an attitude like that.
    You have no right to judge someone, and make false allegations.
    Id feel id be wasting my time reporting it, because the higher ranking memebers would just back you up.
    It appears issues like that are swept under the carpet on here.
    By right i should have received an apology for that.
    If you felt so strongly about mooted bans being required, why did you not report the posts so that they could be dealt with, as has been indicated to you?
    2. I cannot access the forum, to report the insults people threw at proc members, therefor i cannot report those posts.
    As mods it is up to ye to deal with these insults, instead of nitpicking one user, banning him, and totally ignoring everything else said in that thread.

As for reporting everything to admin, i agree that as a mod you should take matters into your own hands, i misinterpreted what gordon was saying.
    It's irrelevant now, but I don't recall you offering an apology, I did say that one was not as necessary as an undertaking not to cause further hassle down the line.
    3. You dont recall? This is not a verbal conversation, all it takes is to hit ctrl + f on your keybaord and search for "APOLOGY" to "recall" if i was offering one. :rolleyes:

Bottom line, I don't believe you'll behave, in fact I think you'll have a good laugh over the road with the biys, and call us all uptight **** or something.
    The only thing id do if someone spotted this thread, is complain about how disrespectful your attitude is as a mod, you obviously get off on the power trip with the insults.

Oh dont worry ill be good, i was only banned from one little sub forum at the end of the day.

Now the question is will you be good, and behave like a real mod instead of being an insulting........so and so.

And P.S.
    to the other comments on this thread, i did see after my ban, that the post was wrong, there is no denial of that so i dont see why ye think that.
    My arguement is why werent the other insulting users banned, maybe its because they used a smaller font size?

I bid you fairwell Roundy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement